Read our full policy
About Kipcgs Money Back Guarantee
Most kipcgs sales go smoothly, but if there’s a problem with a purchase, the kipcgs Money Back Guarantee ensures that buyers receive the item they ordered or get their money back.
Buyers can use the kipcgs Money Back Guarantee when:
- They don’t receive an item
- They receive an item that doesn’t match the listing
Most sellers work with buyers to quickly resolve issues, but if a solution isn’t reached, we can help.
Most transactions on kipcgs.com are covered by the kipcgs Money Back Guarantee.
Purchases are covered by the kipcgs Money Back Guarantee when all of the following are true:
- An item isn’t received or it isn’t as described in the listing
- A buyer reports that they didn’t receive an item or requests a return within the kipcgs Money Back Guarantee timelines
- The buyer made the purchase on kipcgs.com via checkout.
- The item was paid for in a single payment
- If the listing was a live auction by an auction house seller and paid by any payment method, the purchase is covered as long as the buyer provides a copy of the seller invoice and proof of payment.
- Items collected in person are covered, provided all other requirements are met
- Buyer remorse or any reason other than not receiving an item or receiving an item that isn’t as described in the listing.
- Items damaged during local pickup
- Local pickup items that were not collected by, or on behalf of, the buyer
- Items not delivered, damaged during collection, or damaged during shipment when the buyer arranges pick-up or shipping of the item (for instance, the buyer arranges freight)
- Duplicate claims through other resolution methods
- Items shipped to another address after original delivery
- Vehicles, Real Estate, Websites & Business for Sale, Classified Ads, services, Digital Content, Intangible Goods, and some Business Equipment categories.